This course is being offered to allow water utility personnel an opportunity to acquire basic information in the subjects important to limited treatment systems. This course will cover topics including: basic math, chlorination, fluoridation, safety, iron removal, wells and pups and miscellaneous treatment.
Two types of registration are available. Choose either:
1. Overnight guest registration - Attendees selecting this option receive two-nights of overnight accommodations in a single bedroom with a shared bathroom. Meals are included beginning with lunch on the day of arrival through lunch on the last day (3), breakfast (2) and dinner (2) are also included. (Early arrival may be possible, based on availability. Please email Eric Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and price. Additional night payment is the responsibility of the individual.)
Registration Fee: $410 MI-AWWA Section Members / $500 Non-members
Register early as rooms are expected to fill.
2. Day guest registration - Attendees selecting this option will receive lunch on each day of the class. Accommodations are not provided.
Registration Fee: $350 MI-AWWA Section Members / $440 Non-members
1. You must login to receive your member discount. Refunds will not be issued for individuals registering for an event at the non-member rate who would have otherwise been eligible for the member discount.
2. You must use any promo code issued you to receive any promotional discount. Refunds will not be issued for individuals registering for an event at the full rate who would have otherwise been eligible for a promotional discount.
1. Registration substitutions within the same organization are allowed; however, registration rates will be calculated according to AWWA membership status. Written cancellations received at least 7 days prior to the start of the event will be eligible for a refund less a $35 processing fee. Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the event will receive no refund.
2. Under extenuating circumstances, a credit for training may be issued but is only redeemable for Section event registrations and must be used within the same calendar year. Credits are granted at the sole discretion of the Executive Director.